Koppal, August 1: Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai today instructed the officials to complete the Anjanadri Hills development project in a time-bound manner.
The Chief Minister, who chaired a meeting to discuss the issues related to development of Anjanadri Hills issued the following instructions to the officials.
- Create lodging and other facilities for the pilgrims who visit Anjanadri Hills. Construct a Yatrinivas with 600 rooms, a hospital, toilets and other amenities using the Rs100 cr grant.
- Prepare the project plan using the services of Architects within 2 months and get it approved.
- Start the land acquisition process and send a report in this regard. Already Rs24 cr has been provided for the purpose. More funds would be provided if needed.
- At Least 35 acres of land is needed for parking facility. In the first phase create the facility with 20 acres.
- All the facilities like drinking water, toilets, lighting, UGD should be created with high priority for hygiene.
- Submit a proposal for better road connectivity. Link roads could be developed from the National Highway and Gangavathi. The works should be completed in 7-8 months.
- Bus facilities would be provided for the pilgrims to Anjanadri.
- The construction works should be started within 4 months and completed in a time-bound manner, Bommai instructed.
Please follow and like us:
Demand grows to consider MLC Nazeer Ahmed for cabinet berth
Plug leakage, increase profit, suggests CM
Extend the deadline to pay discount traffic penalty till month end: Gandasi Sadananda Swamy